The "Fire and Ambulance Services Education Centre cum Museum" is located at the "Fire and Ambulance Services Academy" at Pak Shing Kok, Tseung Kwan O. The then Chief Secretary for Administration of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR), Mrs. Carrie Lam, officiated the opening ceremony of the Museum on 29 April 2016. The Education Centre cum Museum has a four-story exhibition hall offering a range of interactive and multimedia information facilities and a number of different exhibition and experience areas. There are “History of Hong Kong Fire Services”, “Fire Appliances / Ambulances”, “Community Emergency Preparedness Education Centre”, “Fire Services area”, “Ambulance Services area”, “Mobilizing and Communications area”, “Training Works area”, “Partnering with the Community area”, “Strengthening the Ties area”, “Major incidents area” and “Fallen Heroes’ Corner ".
In addition to a detailed introduction to the history, culture and development of the Hong Kong Fire Services Department for more than 150 years, the Education Centre cum Museum will further educate the public on basic fire safety and ambulance knowledge, contingency methods/what to do in case of fire and public first aid skills.
The "Fire and Ambulance Services Education Centre cum Museum" is now open to groups and individuals visit applications free of charges. Group visit will be guided by a tour guide with a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 60 persons. Due to limited numbers of place, applications will be processed on first-come-first served basis. Interested parties and individual visitors, please log on to our "Online Booking System" on this website and follow the guidelines to make applications respectively.
0930am – 1300pm & 1400pm - 1730pm
* Group visit suspended until further notice.
0930am – 1100am ; 1130am - 1300pm
1400pm - 1530pm ; 1600pm - 1730pm
* 1 & 4 Oct (Public Holiday) ; 11, 13, 20, 21 & 29 Oct (Departmental Event) closed.
* Please cancel the booking in the “Revise Booking” page of this website to release the quota to other applicants if you are unable to attend the visit.
* In order to comply with the requirements stipulated in the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and relevant requirements of administrative instructions, the FASECM adopts a series of disease prevention measures, including screening body temperature and checking the Vaccine Pass QR codes for people entering the FASECM, and ensuring visitors to wear masks and scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile application, etc.
* Starting from 30th Sept, the FASECM will also check the Vaccine Pass QR code for visitors aged 5 to 11.
* Parking is not provided.
Closed on every Wednesday and all public holidays.
ii.If Red/Black Rainstorm Warning is in force before the normal opening time, the Museum will not be opened until the rainstorm warning is cancelled. The Museum will remain closed that day if the warning is cancelled less than 2 hours before the normal closing time.